Shoes MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoes MS

HomeHome  Vote For ShoesMS  Latest imagesLatest images  GM Applications  ShoesMS Offers  ShoesMS Registration  ShoesMS Client    RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle needs help D:>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkiMish

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Michelle needs help D:> Empty
PostSubject: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:54 am

I want to play ShoesMS badly, but it's hard for me to get on. I downloaded the MS v55 and the ShoesMS Client. I put the client in my maplestory folder and double clicked it and then it just said something about maybe having low internet connection or server is under a server check. I re-installed both downloads and tried the same thing again, but still didn't work. Does someone know how I can easily fix this error?
Back to top Go down
Vortex

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:59 pm

The server was most likely in a restart or down but other then that you might not have a good enough connection with the server.....you maybe located far from where the servers hosted?
Back to top Go down
DorkiMish

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:22 pm

I live in the USA
Back to top Go down
ColdBiscuit

ColdBiscuit

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 pm

DorkiMish wrote:
I live in the USA

o.o go to the internet cafe?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

DL teh new client
Back to top Go down
DorkiMish

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:49 pm

....ummmm....huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle needs help D:>   Michelle needs help D:> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle needs help D:>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoes MS :: Shoes MS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: